Prices 21% taxes included (except where differently specified).
Payment or availabilty information will be given by telephone or e-mail.
ATTENTION: PRICES DISPLAYED ON THE WEB SITE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ONES APPLIED AT THE STORE.
- CHERUBINI srl sells all over the italian territory, using:
- Credit Card Visa or Master card.
- Telegraphic money order in advance.
- Transfer in advance.
- Postal order in advance.
- We ship by Bartolini.
- CHERUBINI srl does sale all over the world with payment by bank wire transfer and Credit Card (Visa or Master Card).
- We ship by Bartolini all over Europe and in the major cities of the entire world.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
is exonerated from all liabilities deriving from the use or assembling of the products it sells.
All sales made outside of the store premises are subject to the D. Lgs (Legislative Decree) no. 50 of 15/01/1992 and no. 185 of 25/05/1999, which establish the customer’s right to withdraw from the contract of sale.
All natural persons (consumers/customers) acting for purposes which lie outside of their commercial activities (with the exception of dealers and companies) may return the purchased goods to the seller within 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt of the goods, and thus receive a refund of the price of sale, by sending a written request by registered mail to Cherubini S.r.l. , Via Tiburtina 364 – 00159 Roma.
The customer shall be responsible for returning the goods to Cherubini srl at his or her own expense within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods, the deadline being understood as the moment in which the goods are handed over to the courier to be returned.
The right of withdrawal from the contract of sale may be exercised provided that the goods are returned in perfect condition, unopened, and in their original packaging, together with the fiscal document attached received with the goods. Non-compliance with this return policy forfeits eligibility for withdrawal and/or refund. We kindly request that our customers follow this return policy and that they do not send Cherubini srl goods for which the return policy is not applicable.
When the return policy is applicable, upon receipt of the goods Cherubini srl will refund the total amount paid by the customer, with the exception of shipping costs, within thirty days from receipt of the written request.
NOTE: If the return policy is not applicable, the Customer will be responsible for collecting the goods from the store’s location. Opening the sealed packaging of computer software or dvds forfeits the right to return the goods, under the provisions of art. 5, comma 3 of Legislative Decree no. 185/9.
The only expenses the customer shall incur in exercising the right to return goods under the provisions of the above mentioned article are those deriving from the shipping costs for returning the goods to the sender.