OverviewBuilt-in MosFet power amplifier, 350 W / 2 Ohms (four 8 Ohms speakers), 250 W / 4 Ohms (two 8 Ohms speakers), provided with Jack o
(including 22 % tax)
The metal case: a piece of history which continues today.
The structure of the historical metal case with lids which, when open, act as supports was first designed and produced by Montarbo’s founder back in the 1960’s.
Since then this practical metal case has ‘hosted’ a range of increasingly perfected powered mixers becoming proof of continuous technological innovation and Montarbo’s symbol in musicians' mind over the years.
350 W / 2 ohm
250 W / 4 ohm
• 8 input channels, each with balanced jack for microphone and unbalanced for line, 2-band equalization, echo send, monitor send, channel volume.
• Built-in MosFet power amplifier, 350 W / 2 Ohms (four 8 Ohms speakers), 250 W / 4 Ohms (two 8 Ohms speakers), provided with Jack outputs, electronic protections, relays for delayed power-up sequence, and automatic trouble-shooting, providing a clean, reliable power with maximum accuracy even at the highest levels.
• Built-in Montarbo Digital Delay (16-bit custom chip based on ultrafast RISC architecture) providing Echo (2 separate, mixable delays) and Halo effects.
• Master pre-out for connection of external power amplifiers or powered speakers.
• 9-band graphic equalizer.
• Monitor output with volume control, for connection of external power amplifiers or powered stage monitors.
• Auxiliary input, with volume control, to accept any signal source (microphone, auxiliary mixer etc..) having suitable output level.
• Stereo in/out PIN-Rca sockets for tape recorder.
• Insert sockets (pre-out/main-in) for connection of an external effect.
Please log in to write a review.