ARTURIA MINIMOOG V
OverviewARTURIA MINIMOOG V
(including 21 % tax)
Sound Card :
A 230-paged paper manual is provided in 3 languages: French, English and Japanese.
Copy protection: the installation CD is only required each time you want to import new banks of presets or when you install an update patch of the product.
- Stereo synthesizer
- Mono / polyphonic (up to 32 voices per instrument with unison possibilities)
- Soft clipping function
- No aliasing from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Sampling rate: up to 96 kHz
- More than 500 presets, made by talented sound designers and artists
- Playable through a MIDI keyboard
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators (with 5 waveforms)
- 1 LFO
- The 24 dB/oct filter!
- 1 noise generator
- 2 ADS(R) envelopes
- 1 VCA
- 1 mixer
- 1 modulation matrix offering up to 6 different connections (12 sources, 32 destinations)
- 1 arpeggiator
- 1 stereo delay
- 1 three-mode chorus
- 1 external audio input
- 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input
Please log in to write a review.